If you're a packaging professional, come join our team.
Knoll Printing & Packaging is a leading producer of Luxury Packaging for the beauty, cosmetics, and spirits industries. We are always interested in hiring qualified and experienced people globally to help support our continued growth at all levels. This includes Sales, Sales Support, Engineering, Design, Production, Quality, and support roles.
We have offices in New York, Los Angeles, Paris, and London, Production facilities in Donguan, China, and APAC headquarters in Hong Kong.
If you are interested in pursuing a career with Knoll, please contact us. Send us your CV in Strict Confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Industrial Design Engineer – Excellent Package and Incentives – Syosset, New York
Knoll Printing & Packaging is currently looking for an ambitious and dedicated Engineer to join our Design team. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join the leader in innovative luxury packaging working with many of the world's most prestigious beauty, wines and spirts brands.
The Engineer will be instrumental in developing innovative, functional and creative packaging. You will be part of a global team that holds the highest reputation for providing the highest levels of creativity, quality and service, and is recognized in the industry and amongst peers, by winning best in category awards for its products.
Training will be extensive and ongoing so that you can develop the many essential skills to help you succeed.
- Develop packaging concepts based on briefs, lead time and sustainability objectives
- Develop packaging samples, renderings and drawings utilizing Solidworks and Adobe Suite.
- 3D product modeling (packaging, metal parts, accessories)
- Analyze technical and engineering drawings to determine physical characterizations
- Troubleshoot new and existing packaging solutions
Syosset, New York
Knoll Printing & Packaging is the leader in the luxury packaging industry delivering innovative and creative packaging solutions to luxury global brands since 1984. Knoll provides premium packaging to the world's most prestigious brands, ensuring high quality, creativity, and precise reliability.
Our sales offices worldwide including New York, Los Angeles, Paris, London and Hong Kong, and manufacturing operations in China, offer fully customized service, and partners for success with our clients, guaranteeing 100% quality in manufacturing and delivery.
The key skills and qualities of a Packaging Engineer:
- Must be ambitious, motivated and professional
- 2-3 years of design engineer experience
- Think analytically and creatively
- Experience prototyping and creating samples
- Excellent proficiency in 3D CAD software (Solidworks) and Adobe Suite
- Knowledgeable with packaging materials, including paper/cardboard, wood, plastic and metal a plus
- Ability to work with creative and industrial teams
- Experience within Cosmetics, Spirits and Beauty industry a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work individually and with a global team
Compensation is commensurate with experience
If you are keen on joining this exciting, progressive thinking company, and taking the next step in your career, then please contact us directly at email@example.com
CONFIDENTIALITY WILL BE MAINTAINED