If you're a packaging professional, come join our team.
Knoll Printing & Packaging is a leading producer of Luxury Packaging for the beauty, cosmetics, and spirits industries. We are always interested in hiring qualified and experienced people globally to help support our continued growth at all levels. This includes Sales, Sales Support, Engineering, Design, Production, Quality, and support roles.
We have offices in New York, Los Angeles, Paris, and London, Production facilities in Donguan, China, and APAC headquarters in Hong Kong.
If you are interested in pursuing a career with Knoll, please contact us. Send us your CV in Strict Confidence to email@example.com.
Industrial Engineer"Industrial Engineer" is a new position in the company that requires basic knowledge of engineering principle, Good command of speaking and written English (mandatory), proficient in Mandarin and willing for daily practice of Lean Methodologies and Continuous Improvement. The applicant will be work close and reporting to the Manufacturing Manager (in English).
Zhongshan Industrial Area, China
Role and Responsibilities:
Having the full support and training from the Manufacturing Manager, is expected that the candidate assumes gradually the following responsibilities:
- Actively try to find new opportunities for improvements
- Manage day-to-day problems, keep the factory procedures and documents clean and organized, ensure the updating of reports, statistics, and dashboards.
- Organize and improve the layout of the site, as well as the production lines of each product, focusing on efficiency, time, waste, quality and resources.
- Define and follow-up of relevant metrics (KPIs)
- Create, manage and lead the successful implementation of Continuous Improvement initiatives recurring to Lean Tools (Example of Lean Tools: Kaizen, 5S, Standard Work, OEE, Material Flow, Visual Factory Management, SMED, TPM, Root Cause Analysis, Mistake Proofing, Jidoka, Kanban, KPIs, PDCA, Standardized Work, Poka-Yoke, Value Stream Mapping, etc.)
- Identify potential investments and calculate the payback period (when applicable).
- Develop corrective actions and identify opportunities to improve processes and using Action Plans to follow up status, person responsible and timeline.
- Responsible for the production supervisors
- Help maintenance team to draft the basic Maintenance Program for the main Equipment and Machines.
- Be part of the team responsible to implement ERP system
- Bachelor’s degree (Major in English, level TEM 8) Or Bachelor's degree (Major in Engineering/related field, with English Level CET6) required
- Candidates who graduate overseas and return to work are welcome to apply, but must understand and fluent in speaking mandarin
- With three years or more of relevant work experience and English proficiency is preferred.
- Fresh graduates who are equipped with above English language skills will also be considered
- Daily moved by optimization and continuous improvement thinking
- Passion for industrial environmental
- Effective analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication, problem solving, interpersonal and team-work skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and able to work under pressure
- Responsible, independent, creative and sense of urgency
- Willing to learn
- Good computer skills and proficient using Microsoft Office
- Five social insurances + one Housing Provident Fund
- Decent accommodation provided
- Full International training, passing through all the departments of the company
- Good opportunity to work and grow in one company leader in the market
- Opportunity to be supported by company on training programs and university studies.
- Great working environment and culture
Industrial Design Engineer – Excellent Package and Incentives – Syosset, New York
Knoll Printing & Packaging is currently looking for an ambitious and dedicated Engineer to join our Design team. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join the leader in innovative luxury packaging working with many of the world's most prestigious beauty, wines and spirts brands.
The Engineer will be instrumental in developing innovative, functional and creative packaging. You will be part of a global team that holds the highest reputation for providing the highest levels of creativity, quality and service, and is recognized in the industry and amongst peers, by winning best in category awards for its products.
Training will be extensive and ongoing so that you can develop the many essential skills to help you succeed.
- Develop packaging concepts based on briefs, lead time and sustainability objectives
- Develop packaging samples, renderings and drawings utilizing Solidworks and Adobe Suite.
- 3D product modeling (packaging, metal parts, accessories)
- Analyze technical and engineering drawings to determine physical characterizations
- Troubleshoot new and existing packaging solutions
Syosset, New York
Knoll Printing & Packaging is the leader in the luxury packaging industry delivering innovative and creative packaging solutions to luxury global brands since 1984. Knoll provides premium packaging to the world's most prestigious brands, ensuring high quality, creativity, and precise reliability.
Our sales offices worldwide including New York, Los Angeles, Paris, London and Hong Kong, and manufacturing operations in China, offer fully customized service, and partners for success with our clients, guaranteeing 100% quality in manufacturing and delivery.
The key skills and qualities of a Packaging Engineer:
- Must be ambitious, motivated and professional
- 2-3 years of design engineer experience
- Think analytically and creatively
- Experience prototyping and creating samples
- Excellent proficiency in 3D CAD software (Solidworks) and Adobe Suite
- Knowledgeable with packaging materials, including paper/cardboard, wood, plastic and metal a plus
- Ability to work with creative and industrial teams
- Experience within Cosmetics, Spirits and Beauty industry a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work individually and with a global team
Compensation is commensurate with experience
If you are keen on joining this exciting, progressive thinking company, and taking the next step in your career, then please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
CONFIDENTIALITY WILL BE MAINTAINED