Knoll Packaging is committed to sustainability and a better world.
We consider design innovation to be the most relevant lever to promote environmentally friendly practices by offering alternative options for plastic components and wherever possible, recyclable, and renewable materials. We aim to reduce 200 tons of plastic from our supply chain by 2020, and to only supply packaging made from use of FSC compliant materials.
Knoll Ecoform® is a new plant material made from bamboo, wood and sugar cane fibers, which can be used as an alternative to thermoformed plastic platforms. The material is recyclable, biodegradable, and compostable. It can also be molded, cut to order and color matched.
- 100% Recyclable Materials
- FSC Papers
- Biodegradable Ribbons
- Biodegradable Polybags
- Recyclable Transfer Metallized Paper
- Eco-Friendly Films
Knoll Social Responsibility (KSR): Beyond Packaging for a better world
In 2018, Knoll joined the United Nations Global Compact as a pledge to protect our people and planet.
- Recognizes the importance of sustainability development
- Ensures that business activities do not have an adverse impact on people, planet and prosperity.
- Adheres to the ten principles of the United Nations Global Compact, including protecting the environment.
Contact us today at +1 516 621 0100 to speak with a representative about your custom project.